Diwali Decoration Rangoli Laxmi Charan Paduka Feet Metallic Showpiece - Puja Room, Meditation, Prayer, Office, Business, Home Decor Gift Collection Item/Product-Money, Good Luck, Prosperity
- Goddess Laxmi, the goddess of wealth, prosperity, money, fortune and abundance is worshipped by all. Goddess Laxmi blesses her devotees with good luck and prosperity and protects from all kinds of misery and financial woes.
- This pair of feet of Goddess Laxmi called as Laxmi Charan Paduka are worshipped as a giver of wealth and acts like a wealth magnet. It can be placed at place of worhip, in temples, cash drawers and also can be pasted at entrance door to attract fortune.
- Divya Mantra decorative metallic meenakari (craft work involving colouring the surface of metals with colours) Sri Laxmi Charan Paduka is a traditional Indian Hindu good luck symbol talisman to attract good omen and positivity.
- Laxmi Charan paduka can be placed in mandir / place of worship and worshipped at home, office or at commercial places to attract money, wealth and prosperity.
Golden Same as pic
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Questions about your order?
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
We want you to feel like every item is the perfect match for your home. If it’s not the right fit, we’ll help you get it sorted and have you on your way.
You can return most items for a refund within 15 days of delivery. Return shipping costs apply, and the item must be in its original condition and packaging to be accepted.
There are a few items that can’t be returned:
- Clearance or SALE items
- Personalized items
- Items you have already assembled
- Items marked “Non-Returnable” on the product page
Any service charges collected on the order will not be refunded. This includes:
- Assembly services included with delivery
However, if your item is damaged or defective, these exceptions do not apply. In this case, we’ll take care of it and work with you to find the best solution.
Steps to Initiate Return:
- Write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with order number and reason for return to initiate the return process. Also provide multiple picture and videos of the product if the product is damaged or not same as what was shown on the myaashis.com site
Once Return is initiated in MyAashis, our Returns Processing department will process the return and keep you updated with the progress.
Order Cancellation Policy
Orders canceled after processing (two days from order date) will be subject to Standard Return Policy and upto 60% restocking fees. MyAashis reserves the right on percentage of restocking fees applied to cancelled orders. Undeliverable or refused packages will be restocked and treated as cancellations under Standard Return Policy and Restocking fees may apply.
Any orders cancelled within two days on buyer request will be subject to 3% credit card cancellation charges.