Diwali Decoration Rangoli Charan Paduka Feet Metallic Showpiece - Puja Room, Meditation, Prayer, Office, Business, Home Decor Gift Collection Item/Product-Money, Good Luck, Prosperity
Click here for coupons!
- This of wealth, prosperity, money, fortune and abundance is worshipped by all. She blesses her devotees with good luck and prosperity and protects from all kinds of misery and financial woes.
- This pair of feet is called as Charan Paduka are worshipped as a giver of wealth and acts like a wealth magnet. It can be placed at place of worship, in temples, cash drawers and also can be pasted at entrance door to attract fortune.
- Divya Mantra decorative metallic meenakari (craft work involving colouring the surface of metals with colours) Sri Charan Paduka is a traditional Indian good luck symbol talisman to attract good omen and positivity.
- Charan paduka can be placed in mandir / place of worship and worshipped at home, office or at commercial places to attract money, wealth and prosperity.
Red Same as pic
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Questions about your order?
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Payment Plan - Options & How to Submit Order
MyAashis Offers 3 Payment Plan Options:**
- Shop Pay
All payment option works the same. We suggest using Klarna as we have seen higher approval rates with them but in case you are not approved with Klarna, then you can go with Affirm or Shop Pay.
Please CLICK HERE to see step by step instruction to submit order through Klarna, Affirm or Shop Pay.
** MyAashis does not decide the interest rate. All three providers (Shop Pay, Klarna and Affirm) have their own model to calculate interest rate based on your credit score and profile rating. We suggest you to go through the application to know your eligibility and interest rate. Mostly, Pay in 4 payments plan are interest free but longer duration payment plans may require you to pay interest based on your credit profile.
Order Cancellation Policy
Orders canceled after processing (two days from order date) will be subject to Standard Return Policy and upto 60% restocking fees. MyAashis reserves the right on percentage of restocking fees applied to cancelled orders. Undeliverable or refused packages will be restocked and treated as cancellations under Standard Return Policy and Restocking fees may apply.
Any orders cancelled within two days on buyer request will be subject to 3% credit card cancellation charges.
MyAashis offers 15 days free return policy. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the new condition that you received it. Also the returned product should be shipped back within 30 days from the return approval to be eligible for refund. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
You can initiate a return online through MyAashis Returns Portal (Click here!) Once your return is submitted, MyAashis Returns department will process your return in 3 business days and once your return is approved, you will receive RMA details and a free return label for returning the product. RMA will have the correct return address where the product needs to be returned. Return sent to any other address will not be refunded.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted
- Products with obvious signs of use
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Once return is received and inspected, customers are notified through email that return is received by MyAashis.
- Any item returned in less than new condition will incur upto 60% restocking fee which will be deducted from the refund amount at the discretion of MyAashis.
- Refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 15 days from the day received.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be returned, unfortunately sale items cannot be returned.